- The course includes introduction to the ingredients, overview of typical Thai vegetables and fruits, preparation of dishes of classical Thai cuisine.
- Each student of this cooking class receives the hands on training necessary to master the art of Thai cuisine.
- All dishes can be adapted to taste or vegetarian preferences.
- Students will have a chance to taste what they cook and receive a free recipe book.
- At the cooking class every student is provided with individual utensils, wok and stove.
Each student can select up to 4 dishes from the menu below:
- Curry Pastes (made from scratch)
- Green Curry
- Panang Curry with Chicken or Beef (similar to satay)
- Pad Thai (Fried Noodle Thai Style)
- Papaya Salad (Som Tom)
- Tom Kar Kai (Chicken in Coconut Milk)
- Stir Fry Chicken with holy Basil
- Stir Fry Morning Glory
1,200 ฿ per person *
* Price includes transportation from hotel in Ao Nang or Krabi Town
Available Monday - Saturday from 02.00 pm to 05.00 pm
2 person minimum