- This cooking class includes introduction to the ingredients, overview of typical Thai vegetables and fruits, preparation of spicy Thai salads and other dishes of classical Thai cuisine.
- Each student receives the hands on training necessary to master the art of Thai cuisine.
- All dishes can be adapted to taste or vegetarian preferences.
- Students will have a chance to taste what they cook and receive a free recipe book.
- During the cooking class every student is provided with individual utensils, wok and stove.
Each student can select up to 4 dishes from the menu below:
- Curry Pastes (made from scratch)
- Massaman Curry
- Red Curry Chicken with Vegetable
- Yellow Curry
- Lab Kai (Chicken Mint Salad)
- Pad Thai (Fried Noodle Thai Style)
- Stir Fried Chicken with Cashew Nut
- Stir Fried Sweet and Sour Chicken or Vegetable
- Fried Rice with Chicken or Vegetable
- Spicy Prawn Soup (Tom Yam Goong)
- Sticky Rice with Mango